In 1950, Ducati launched their first motorcycle. It weighed in at 98 pounds and was capable of 40mph. Then in 1954 Ducati started seeing success with the arrival of designer Fabio Taglioni. He created a single-cylinder machine, with a shaft-driven overhead camshaft, that formed the basis for the Ducati range. Taglioni also added Desmodromic valve gear to racing versions which is still used on Ducati motorcycles to this day.
• This sign is hand painted on a piece of reclaimed Douglas Fir • The size is 59”W x 9"H x 1.5”D • Wall mounting hardware is included.
• $300 plus shipping Shipping to Canada and USA add $50 International shipping, please contact for a quote